Spring is in the air and Easter is just a few short weeks away. We’ve rounded up a great list of all the fun-filled Easter events you can experience with your little ones this year! So check it out and get some fun on the calendar.
- The Hermitage: Enjoy a Victorian Easter egg workshop at the home of Andrew Jackson on April 10, 10a-12 noon. The class is $25 per person and you get to decorate your own egg to take home. For an example of what your creation will look like and how to reserve seats, check out the event here.
- Fontanel Spring Hop: Sunday April 14th 11a-5p, come check out the free event featuring music, vendors, food, an egg hunt, photos and fun for kids and adults. For more info and directions check out the link here.
- Spring Art Hop at Cheekwood: Check out all the springtime fun at Cheekwood the weekend of April 19-20th. There will be egg hunts, live performances, food trucks, and more. Ticket reservations are required and can be purchased here.
- Kidsville Honey Bunny Festival – Centennial Park: FREE event for the entire family including a petting zoo, Easter Bunny photos, learning activities, food vendors and more! Check out full information here.
- Easter Bunny Festival – Cool Springs: If you live out in Williamson County, be sure to check out the Easter Bunny Festival in Cool Springs this Saturday, April 6 from 11a-2pp. Visit the Easter Bunny, enjoy games and face painting, bounce houses, treats and more! This is a FREE event, behind Wells Fargo Bank in the Cool Springs area (2000 Mallory Lane). For more info, visit here.
- Learning Express Toys of Cool Springs: This is a free event on Sunday April 14th from noon-5 featuring arts & crafts, egg decorating, and REAL bunnies! You can pet the bunnies and get a cool photo op! Check out the event here for more info and directions.
- Nolensville Bunny Hop Easter Carnival: Monday April 15th, 10a-11a at the Nolensville Recreational Complex for ages 3-5; Come and enjoy carnival games and get your photos with the Easter Bunny for $4. Registration is required and can be completed here.
- Allergy Free Spring Bash presented by Holistic Made Easy: This is a free event that includes games, crafts, organic face painting, clean treats and Easter egg hunts that are ALLERGY-FRIENDLY for you and your little ones! Candy and treats will be organic, dye-free, preservative-free, artificial ingredient-free. Please RSVP here.
- Hendersonville: The Streets of Indian Lake Easter Hop: Presented by Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital on April 13th from 1-4. This is a free event featuring photos with the Easter Bunny, balloon animals, crafts, characters and more. See the flyer for more info!
- Hendersonville Spring Fling Tuesday, April 16th 3-5 come and join the fun at the City Hall. Your kids can enjoy games, collect candy and meet different spring characters. This is a free event and you can check out complete info here.
- Easter Bunny Excursion Train: Come out to Lebanon for a fun train excursion featuring the Easter Bunny. Boarding begins at 8:30A and the train will depart at 9A. The trip includes a 90-minute round trip adventure with personal visits with the Easter Bunny and a egg hunt. This is very limited and requires tickets but there are some left! Buy your tickets now here.
- Easter Egg Painting at the Smyrna Outdoor Adventure Center April 13, 1-3 Cost is $2 More information is provided here.
- Lucky Ladd Farms: Just outside of Murfreesboro, sits Lucky Ladd Farms. If you have never been, it is a real treat! Your kids can run wild on the farm, enjoy delicious treats and pet animals, plus many educational activities. They have several happenings for Easter including Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunts and even an adults only event if you need a date night or fun mom’s night out! For more info check out https://luckyladdfarms.com
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny: April 19-20 Advanced registration is required; This special VIP breakfast includes a breakfast buffet, meet the Easter Bunny, a visit with some of the Farm’s favorite baby animals, a craft station and a souvenir gift for each child
- Spring Festival and Easter Egg Hunt: April 19-20 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, egg field is open non-stop
- Nashville Bunny & Brew- Adult Egg Hunt: Must be 21+ to attend; April 13, 6:30-9:30; Music, games, and an adult egg hunt with prizes valued over $3500; food and brews will be served
- Storytime Fun at Barnes and Noble: Visit Barnes and Noble with your little ones for an Easter-themed story time! Saturday April 13th at 11am in Murfreesboro, Cool Springs and Hendersonville locations. Story time will feature the book “Pete The Cat Big Easter Adventure.” You will also get a coupon for a grilled cheese sandwich with milk or juice for $4 from the cafe! For more info, check out the events page of your local store.
Easter Bunny Photo Opportunities:
- Opry Mills Mall: through April 20th; save time and skip the line by registering here; Hours: Monday – Saturday 11AM – 8PM and Sunday 12-6pm
- Bass Pro Shops at Opry Mills: April 13-21st- FREE photo; Hours are Monday – Thursday 5:30PM-7:30PM; Friday 2-8PM; Saturday 11AM-6PM; Sunday 12PM-5PM
- Rivergate Mall: through April 20th Hours are Sundays – April 7 & 14, 2019 – 12PM. – 6PM
Saturdays – April 6, 13 & 20, 2019 – 11AM – 8PM; Monday- Friday – April 1 – 19, 2019 – 12PM – 8PM; Register in advance and skip the line here.
- Mt. Juliet Smoothie King: Select days April 11-20th. Register here.
- Cool Springs Galleria: Hours : Monday – Saturday 10AM – 9PM; Sundays 12PM – 6PM; Fast pass is available here.
- The Mall of Green Hills: Through April 20th- Hours: Hours : Monday – Saturday: 10AM to 9PM; Sunday 12PM to 6PM
- Stones River Town Centre Murfreesboro: The Easter Bunny will be at Stones River Mall from April 5 – April 20, 2019; Hours : Monday – Friday 12-8PM (Break: 3:00pm to 3:45pm); Sundays 12-6PM (Break: 3:00pm to 3:30pm); Saturday April 13 10AM – 9PM (Break: 2-2:30PM & 5-5:30PM); Saturday April 20 10AM – 9PM (Break: 2-2:30PM & 5-5:30PM) Shoppers can schedule a reservation in advance by texting “Bunny198” to 39771. Reservations are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Wilson Bank & Trust: Check here for your local branch date and time.
Easter Egg Hunts:
Nashville Zoo: Saturday, April 20, 2019, from 9 am to 4 pm2 years & under – 10 am or 12:30 pm
3 years – 10:30 am or 1 pm
4 – 5 years – 11 am or 1:30 pm
6 – 7 years – 11:30 am or 2 pm
8 – 10 years – 12 pm or 2:30 pmMore information here
- The Hermitage Easter Egg Hunt: April 20th 9:30-11 at The Hermitage for all kids, Sensory Friendly Hunt from 3:30-5. Tickets are required and can be purchased here.
- GoodDog Festival and Easter Egg Hunt: April 17th 4:30-6:30, free event, Moss Wright Park; For more info, click here.
- Bass Pro Shop at Opry Mills: Saturday April 20th 1:30 – 3, FREE
- Wonderland Egg Hunt, Rock Castle, Hendersonville: Saturday April 6 9a-1p; FREE and includes crafts, games and an egg hunt! For specific egg hunt age times click here.
- City of Brentwood Egg Hunt: Thursday April 18th 4-5p; information here.
- Williamson County Easter Egg Hunt, Fairview: Sunday April 14th, starting at 2p, FREE and located at the Fairview Recreation Complex Football Field. Also meet the Easter Bunny. More info here.
- Spring Hill Easter Egg Dive: Sunday April 14th, Starting at 4:30p at the Longview Recreation Complex. $5. Register here.
- City of Lebanon Egg Hunt: Saturday April 13th, 10:30-12p at the Wilson County Fairgrounds, specific hunt times here.
- Mt. Juliet Connect Church’s Helicopter Egg Drop: Saturday April 13th 11a-2p at Charlie Daniels Park. Over 20,000 eggs dropping from the sky! Fun, games and more. Check out more info here.
- Watertown Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday, April 13th 12-230P; FREE event for the family that includes inflatables, food and an egg hunt with over 10,000 eggs! More info available here.
- Millersville Extravaganza Egg Hunt: Saturday April 13th, 11A-2P More info here.
- Springfield Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday April 13, 1-3p more info here.
- Smyrna Easter Egg Hunt: Lee Victory Park, April 13, 1p. Easter Bunny Photo Op! Visit here for more info.
- Underwater Egg Hunt at Patterson Park, Murfreesboro: Saturday April 13, 10:30-3:30 Ages 2-9. Dive underwater and collect eggs! $3 per swimmer; For registration info, click here.
- Murfreesboro Egg Hunt at Richard Siegel Park: Saturday April 20th at 1p More info can be found here.
- LaVergne Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday April 13th starting at 10A; location Veteran’s Memorial Park; for more info check here.
- Barfield Crescent Park Murfreesboro: April 6, 10a-noon at Barfield Crescent Park, 697 Veterans Parkway in Murfreesboro. More info located here.
- MTSU Egg Hunt, Murfreesboro: The MTSU Panhellenic Easter egg hunt is set for Sunday April 14, 2-4 p.m. April 14 on the presidential lawn, located at the corner of East Main Street and Middle Tennessee Boulevard. For kids 12 years of age and younger. More info here.
- Easter Egg Hunt at the Grove, Murfreesboro: Tuesday April 16th starting at 5p. Food trucks, farmers market and an egg hunt! More information can be found here.
- East Nashville Easter Eggstravaganza: Located at East Park Community Center on Saturday April 20th starting at 11A. Egg hunting, Easter Bunny photos and more! Check out the full list of activities here.