As the holiday season approaches and we are all ready to start shopping for our friends and family, we couldn’t be more excited to spread the word about LOCAL MOM-OWNED businesses! Nashville Moms Blog wants our readers to know about these top mom-preneurs. In order to learn more about them and share them, we need your help!
We are searching for Nashville area Mom-preneurs! Between now and next Friday, October 31, we will be accepting submissions. You can nominate yourself or nominate a fabulous mom-preneur you know (make sure you let her know you are nominating her as you’ll need to give us all her contact information).
Who are we looking for?
- Mom-preneurs—a Nashville area resident and, of course, a mama.
- She must own the business—no franchises or independent sales reps.
- Business must have an online presence so we can thoroughly check out the services/products (preferably website and/or Facebook page).
Why are we looking?
- We want our moms to know about awesome local items and services.
- At Nashville Moms Blog we believe in supporting local and supporting moms.
How do you nominate?
- Between now and Friday, October 31, submit your nominations through THIS FORM or by emailing us at [email protected]