We are looking to expand our contributor team!
Do you enjoy sharing your story with other moms and love writing? The Nashville City Moms Blog Team is growing, and we are looking for fresh, local voices who are passionate about our city and interested in sharing their stories. This is a volunteer position that comes with fun perks!
Interested in becoming a contributor?
Here’s what you need to know:
What you GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Nashville area.
- Reliability, team spirit, and your own unique, fun perspective.
- One or two original posts per month on the topic of your choice.
- Your presence, when possible, at NMB events and contributor gatherings, which are designed to be a great time!
- Availability for in-person contributor meetings held a few times a year.
- A twelve month commitment starting in March 2017.
What you GET…
- The opportunity to make new connections, new friendships with other Nashville moms.
- The opportunity to serve on the NMB Events Team.
- Your photo and bio on the NMB Team page with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them.
- Access to our private contributors Facebook group.
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management.
- The opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to NMB.
- Fun! Even if you don’t consider yourself a blogger, writing is therapeutic and awesome.
Interested in joining the Nashville Moms Blog team as a contributor?
Fill out the form below no later than Friday, February 3.
The newest members of the Nashville Moms Blog Team will be announced at the end of February!