All new in 2017 — we are looking to add photographers to our team!
The Nashville City Moms Blog Team is growing, and we are looking for a few photographers with a great eye and a passion for Nashville’s families who are excited to help us expand on our mission to reach Nashville area moms with helpful and useful information and resources. This is a volunteer position that comes with some great perks!
Interested in becoming a contributing photographer?
Here’s what you need to know:
What you GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Nashville area.
- Reliability, team spirit, and your own unique, fun perspective.
- Your skills for headshots and/or family photo mini-sessions for other team members.
- Your presence and photo skills, when possible, at NMB events and contributor gatherings, which are designed to be a great time!
- Availability for in-person contributor meetings held a few times a year.
- A twelve month commitment starting in February 2017.
What you GET…
- The opportunity to make new connections and new friendships with other Nashville moms.
- The opportunity to serve on the NMB Events Team.
- Photo credit on your work on the NMB Team page with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them.
- Access to our private contributors Facebook group.
- The opportunity to contribute to NMB with a photography-related post, should you so choose.
- A review post focused on your photography business written by team members who experience your mini-sessions.
- Fun! We’ve got a great team and a great spirit, and we’re looking forward to working with you!
Interested in joining the Nashville Moms Blog team as a photographer?
Fill out the form below no later than Friday, February 3.
The newest members of the Nashville Moms Blog Team will be announced at the end of February!