As moms ourselves, we know how stressful these last weeks of the year can be. There are family gatherings, holiday events and parties, food to prepare, shopping to complete, and don’t get us started on the cold and flu season interfering with all of the above! You know what’s hard to find during the holiday season? A good babysitter. Well, take heart, mama! We’ve partnered with Sitter (a fantastic new app that we want you to discover for yourself!), Fruition Salon, Scout & Molly’s Boutique, and Sambuca Nashville to give one lucky reader the night off. Our Nashville Date Night Giveaway is just what the doctor ordered!
First, we’d like to introduce you to our partners for this fantastic giveaway:
Sitter’s mission is to make it ridiculously easy for parents to get a sitter they know and trust when they need one. Sitter is the only platform for parents to build a network of sitters with friends and neighbors—then book and pay them instantly. How does it work? Parents have three ways to create a trusted sitter network:
- Parents add the sitters they know from Grandma to the neighbor girl. (The sitters don’t even need the app!)
- Parents add their friends’ sitters. Connect with friends and create a network of shared sitters they all use and trust.
- Parents can find new sitters in a geo-fenced community supported by in-app references, endorsements, and personality- and skill-based matching.
Sitter makes getting a sitter super simple by enabling a parent to send a single request to all of your sitters at once. Or select just your favorites. The first to respond gets the job—and it’s crazy fast! If you have three sitters in your network, the average response time for a request is fourteen minutes. Seven sitters? 3.5 minutes! The record is nine seconds. (Yes, you read that correctly!) Additionally, Sitter supplies a method for easy payment. Say goodbye to cash and your checkbook. Sitter allows you to pay your babysitters with a tap—using a credit or debit card. At the end of your babysitting session, the app automatically calculates how much you owe. Tap to pay, and—Boom!—you’re done. Best part? Sitter is free to use with your own babysitters!
Fruition Salon was founded in 2003 by entrepreneurs, Heather and David McCollum. Together, they have created a haven where clients feel both relaxed and replenished. The loving and innovative stylists and support team are always ready to welcome you into Fruition with open arms. From the moment you arrive to the time of your departure, you are sure to feel the caring spirit which radiates from the Fruition “family.” They make it their mission for every person who walks through the door to leave with their expectations exceeded and their confidence renewed.
A popular destination for unique clothing, jewelry and accessories, Scout & Molly’s provides a place where women can find distinctive ways of expressing their style. Whether looking to update your wardrobe or needing that special occasion outfit, Scout and Molly’s is here to help you choose, style, and accessorize your look.
Sambuca, Nashville’s only rockin’ restaurant, features a savory new American menu and a variety of nightly live music. Enjoy a weekday lunch, or wind down during happy hour with cool cocktails and delicious small plates on the best patio in Nashville.
About the giveaway:
One lucky reader will win an amazing Nashville Date Night complete with . . .
- $100 babysitting credit from the folks at Sitter! That’s right—childcare is covered with your choice of sitter.
- An incredible blowout from our friends at Fruition Salon — you will look and feel amazing!
- A $50 gift card from Scout and Molly’s. Pick out a special piece or the perfect accessory for your night out on the town!
- A $100 gift card from Sambuca Nashville — enjoy a delicious dinner and an evening of dancing!
Head over to Nashville Moms Blog’s Instagram now to get started!
- Each partner in the giveaway must be followed on Instagram and their post with the giveaway graphic must be liked.
- Additionally, any Nashville user who registers for the Sitter app between November 14th and November 28th gets entered as well!
- Let your friends know you’re gonna have some fun! Use #sitterlovesnashville and tag @sitterme and @nashmomsblog
- Keep your eyes peeled on November 30th when we announce the winner.